Sunday, July 20, 2008

Come get your picture made!

First of all, I want to thank those of you who left encouraging comments after my last post. When I woke up the next day I had a little bloggers remorse. Like, what have I done?! I wrote too much. But, your kind comments made me feel better. It was a bad day, there will be more bad days amidst all of the great ones.

Monkey is feeling better. I have no idea what that random puke was about but she bounced back.

This weekend we went to Kansas to visit some family. That is a long drive for a Monkey Pants. She did really well and entertained the troops all weekend. It felt good to get away for a bit and good to come home.

Before we left on Friday I had a photo shoot with Mike and Beth. They are the cutest couple expecting their first baby. It was like a bazillion degrees outside when we shot these and they were real troopers. Here are a few of my favorites so far...

I love shooting in my new neighborhood! Come on down, what are you waitin for? Come get your picture made. I love how they say that in the south.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't beat yourself up over a hard day. all mom's feel this way at some point and i agree with jodie that its so much better with a second. i don't know about 3rd yet but we will see. sounds like you are a great mom just going through some bumpy water...hang in there. my offer still stands if you need help or relief i would be happy to help.
becky