Wednesday, June 18, 2008

woops

Oh my gosh. Last night when I got home from the coffee shop I realized that I forgot to mention some really important people that helped us with the move. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the friends from our church! You were so helpful with lots of helping hands, welcoming words, and yummy food (thanks Edwards!). And thanks to little Eliot for moving that bucket for us. And a special thanks to Frank. We are so frankful for the moving hookups! I didn't forget all you guys did. I think I was just a little delirious.

Today I headed to the park for a little exercise first thing. It felt good to get out and I love the park near us and love the fact that it is 1 block away! That means I have no excuse not to exercise. Crap.

Then I pawned Marlie off and got some stuff done around here. Sorry Bean! But, I unpacked your room so you can't be mad at me.

I have a wedding to shoot on Friday so I need to gear up for that tomorrow.

And now, bed time. Good night!

No comments: