Friday, June 6, 2008

Weddings

In the past few years I have photographed a handful of weddings each year. I have never really advertised that I do weddings until now and always just got jobs by referral. But, I have decided to try and do more this year. SO HERE’S THE DEAL. If you refer someone to me that decides to use me as their wedding photographer then you my friend GET A FREE PHOTO SHOOT AND DIGITAL PROOFS. That’s right. Refer someone and get a free one hour shoot of up to 5 people and the digital proofs. So start thinking of some happy couples that you know and spread the word. Click here to view my wedding photography prices.

I’m not gonna lie, the actual wedding day is stressful for me. It’s a long day, I want to get every shot, and people are generally sick of me taking their picture before the night is through and they start giving me the stink eye. But, what I love is getting home and uploading my photos. Its like Christmas. I get so excited when I see the great shots I got and look forward to getting them edited and to the couple because I know they’ll love them. So last night was like Christmas only like a really long late tired Christmas. I was up to the wee hours of the morning, but I got my editing done.

I had the honor of photographing Katie and Brandon’s wedding last month. Such a cute couple. Here are some of my favorite shots. They are both so photogenic it is hard to choose. Isn't she beautiful? Her eyes are amazing. If you know Katie and Brandon and know their event code click here to view all of their photos.This one of the girls is one of my favorite shots ever. I love it!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Punkin butt and I have a lot of packing to do today. And I'm gonna need some serious caffeine to make that happen. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

great shots... she looked so beautiful!

thinking about you this weekend with your move and the INCREDIBLE heat!

can't wait to hear how it all went and see photos of your new house! and really can't wait to come visit! :)