Saturday, June 28, 2008

pimpin

Well, I am currently online in my own house. Its a miracle. But sadly its not over yet. We still have to ditch Charter and go with AT&T this week. If you have emailed me and I haven’t gotten back to you, please don’t hate me. I’ll get back to you soon.

I had a photo shoot with Jodie and her new baby this morning. Then after that I got to feeling a bit like poo so I layed low while Monkey pants and Shane did fun things together. The house is coming along slowly. We really didn’t get too much done this week. We did pimp out our closet though. Shane and I have a closet to share but it was just a big empty space so we got some shelving and stuff and now we are set. This, I have decided, means I am officially old. When you are young you pimp your ride, or your locker or something. When you are old you pimp your closet. I'm not even sure I should be allowed to say the word pimp.

I spend a lot of time staring here. Staring at all of the stuff that needs to be put away or hung up and staring at my computer at all of the photos that need editing. Its really overwhelming so I just stare because its hard to know where to start.

I did get some editing done this week though. Fahrenbachers and Costellos stay tuned. I am uploading your photos for viewing as I write. And I started editing the wedding I shot last weekend. Here are my 2 favorites so far... Oh that little face! She was one of the flower girls. And this is Sarah, the bride. I made her stand in front of this window for a probably annoying amount of time trying to get the perfect shot. I love this one.

Its way past my bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments: