Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jen's birds

My friend Jen Hahn is an amazing artist. You may have seen her graphic design work on my website. She does the birth announcements that I have on the site and in the next few weeks her HOLIDAY CARD designs will be up. I've seen them people and you are going to love them!

What some people don't know is that Jen is also an incredible painter. In the last few months she has been showing a new series of painting in several different venues. I missed her opening at the first show so I went another day by myself to see her work. When I saw the paintings I was floored. Not that I didn't think they would be good, but I fell in love. Some are sold already, but a few are still available.

Katybirds, $350

The Right Chickadee for Mr. Chris?, not for sale

Dinner at the Starlings', $500

Go On, We're Listening, not for sale because it is hanging proudly in the Duggin household.

These are all acrylic on canvas in various sizes. I love the colors, the lines, the idea. LOVE THEM. If you are interested in any of Jen's work shoot me an email or leave a comment and I will get you her contact info.

No comments: