Sunday, November 29, 2009

little J

Little J came over a few weeks back for a shoot. At first he just kind of stared at me. He was probably wondering what in the world I was doing...

But pretty soon he was all smiles...

LOVE this one....


Too cute!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was really relaxing and laid back and that is my kind of holiday. And now...on to Christmas!

This week is pretty busy with work, but I am determined to squeeze in lots of decorating and crafting and drinking hot cocoa and just general merriment. I love breaking out the spruce scented candles, decorating the tree while listening to Christmas music and wrapping up gifts with crisp wrapping paper. What is your favorite part of getting ready for Christmas?

No comments: