Wednesday, July 1, 2009

growing

Remember little Graham from a few months ago?



He's growing so fast!



He had some serious snuggle time with mom...









And I couldn't resist these little buns...


Thanks Katie and Graham! See you in a few months!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today was exhausting. Note to self...there is a reason why contractors charge a lot to insulate your attic. Thanks to some (and by some I mean tons) of help from my brother we got it done. Blowing insulation in to an attic of a three story building with 2 people is not so easy. Lets just chalk it up to good exercise. Surely I burned some of those last few pounds off today right?

My bed is calling me. Goodnight blog land.

No comments: