Friday, May 22, 2009

WW catch up

Alright, for those of you that care here is what has gone down with Weight Watchers lately. I haven't posted about it for a few weeks, but I'm still trucking along. Two weeks ago I lost 0.8 pound. Last Friday I didn't go because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready for Shane's party. Today I went and I am up 1.4 pounds.

Why? I know exactly why. Because first of all I went out of town for the photography workshop. I did pretty well considering, but I gave myself some room for sure. Mango margarita? Sure why not! Then I came home to craziness and parties and do you think I was going to pass up cake at Shane's graduation party? Heck no! Then that dang cake followed me home and taunted me from the fridge. So, that is why I am up 1.4 pounds.

I am continually learning more about myself and how to live better. What I have learned lately is that when I am too busy, too stressed and don't take the time to think ahead, I gain weight. I don't take care of myself and I eat the wrong things and don't exercise. So, I am working on a plan to make my life less crazy, more organized, and less stressful. Small steps in the right direction. Because I only have one life and I want it to be more fun! I think I should add that to my goals for 2009. Have less stress and more fun!

My new goal is to reach my 20lb weight loss goal by my 30th birthday. I have 7.5 weeks to loose 4.6 pounds. That doesn't sound so bad right? I can do it.

1 comment:

Julia said...

You can totally do it! GO, ERIN! :)