Friday, January 29, 2010

Keegan - 1 yr

My little friend Keegan came over to the studio last week. I've been lucky enough to photograph this little man's whole first year. I can't believe he is one!



We played with some trains...



Keegan has some food allergies and couldn't have b-day cake, but we just had to celebrate somehow. His mom came up with this great idea...jigglers. I love how these came out. So colorful.



And then we braved the cold for a few shots. Love these ones with his cowboy hat...



My fav...



Happy birthday Keegan!

Its Friday, its 11:00 and I already have two things crossed off my to-do list. Also, nothing has fallen on my head as of yet so I would call this a successful day already. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Molly said...

You are SO freaking AWESOME!