Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a tale of two bellies

Last week I had two maternity shoots. I had so much fun with both couples...

Steve + Kama + belly

I met Steve and Kama in their neighborhood for our shoot. They are such a cute couple. We know each other from church and it was fun chatting and getting to know each other a little better as we walked around.

IMG_7733

Isn't Kama gorgeous?

IMG_7851

I made her climb up quite a few steps to this cool doorway. It was so worth it. I will be back here for more shoots! Love it.

IMG_7818



IMG_7872

She forgave me though because after that we went to get some gelato...

IMG_7895

IMG_7927

Thanks guys! It was so fun and I can't wait to meet that little baby!


Kevin + Lauren + belly

I've known Kevin and Lauren since college and we have become close friends over the last few years. We were neighbors in our old hood and are in a dinner club together. That makes us sound so old. Pretty soon we'll be playing bridge. I love my South City Dinner peeps.

IMG_7977

Kevin and Lauren are expecting a little girl next month. They met me in my neighborhood for our shoot on Friday.

IMG_7979

I'm in love with this dancing one. It really shows their personalities...

IMG_7974

Lauren's smile is contageous. I love it!

IMG_7989

IMG_8005

This one makes me melt...

IMG_8049

IMG_8055

Thanks friends! Can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my gosh, I love those bellies! I can't wait til mine finally pops! Great shots, Erin.

becky said...

kama, lauren, you both look so great!