Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Graham

It was cold in St. Louis today. Come on spring, I wish you would come and stay! But it was warm in cozy in the studio when little Graham came to visit...

IMG_7418

Don't you love it when babies smile in their sleep?

IMG_7438

IMG_7548

IMG_7514

It was nice to meet you little guy!

Thanks for the sweet comments about the "bring it on bride" photos. I really enjoyed doing the shoot. I've had several people say they are interested. I'm thinking of doing a bride's mini shoot day. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too precious for words. And I love the way you stick babies in ordinary things, like in that first photo. So creative!

Katie said...

Oh Erin they are wonderful pictures! I am so excited to see them all. I am falling in love with Graham all over again through these pictures! Thanks for a great experience. I will recommend you to everyone I know!

Beth said...

Two words: You're amazing. These pictures totally rock, as usual, and that baby is tooooo cute.