Wednesday, December 17, 2008

every day stuff


This is one of my favorite Christmas quotes. For some reason I am having a hard time thinking what to write here so I might let some real writers do the talking for me in the next few days. It’s pretty much just the every day stuff around here these days and that is kind of nice. We got our car back. It is fixed. Mostly anyway. Shane’s last final is in the morning. Hallelujah. I think I’m even more ready for finals to be over than he is. Marlie is especially cuddly and cute these days. She said her name for the first time tonight as we looked at ourselves in the mirror together. Priceless. We both took a long nap today and that was heavenly. I still haven’t done any gift wrapping. I’ll get to it. The last batch of name collages for Christmas was shipped out yesterday and that is a relief. My Mom’s wedding is this weekend so we are all doing last minute things to get ready. I may or may not have bought 4 dresses and am still trying to decide which one to wear. And that’s about it folks. Sorry, not so interesting. I have a maternity shoot scheduled for Friday so I’ll have some work so share soon enough. Hope you are all staying warm. Its stinkin cold here. And icy. Don’t tell, but I fell on my butt yesterday.

No comments: