Thursday, September 25, 2008

sweet lips

Yesterday was glorious. I had breakfast with a sweet, business savvy friend of mine (Hi Maggie!). Oatmeal, catching up with a friend, and business tips from a pro, what else could I ask for? In the afternoon I actually got work done during Marlie’s nap and when she woke up we headed out for some time with Beth and Weston at Cooperella. A frozen chai tea latte and some play time followed by this precious little find…

CHAI TEA LATTE LIP BALM. Aah Maaz Zing. I have always secretly wanted to slather myself in chai tea goodness and at least now I can slather it all over my lips. I found it at this cute little place..

Today is a mystery to me. I have lots of things I’d like to get done, but it probably won’t happen. This I know for sure: I have to go the store, I have to take a shower or at least put on a hat, I have to squeeze Monkey Pants, I have to get a little editing done tonight, and I want to enjoy it all. Lets Go!

1 comment:

Maggie Laughlin Honerkamp said...

You are too cute! I had a great time with you also and it made my day wonderful! Have a great weekend. XOXO