Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Monday, here you are again.



Is it night time yet? I’m just plum tuckered out today and ready for bed. This weekend full of work and fun wore me out. We helped people move, we worked in the yard, we had the fam over for dinner last night. But we also played hookey from church on Sunday and had a much needed slow pajama morning. Ahh. This photo has nothing to do with Mondays or pajama parties or my family. Its just funny. I took this photo of a staring contest at the zoo last year.

Today Monkey Pants slept until 7:45! That never happens and it was glorious. Also her cheeks got squishier over night I swear. She is growing like a weed and changing every day. I am really enjoying being her mama. It comes with some interesting side effects though. Sometimes I have to stop and laugh at myself like last week when I was on my own running errands. I had been in the car for at least 30 minutes rocking and driving and enjoying some alone time when I realized what I was singing to. It was Marlie’s Sunday school songs CD. I mean I like to rocka my soul in the bosom of Abraham as much as the next guy but not without Marlie bopping along in the back seat! Oh man.

This week I am going to tackle a mile long to-do list and photograph some more babies maybe and drink chai tea and smell pumpkin candles and take Monkey Pants to the park and try and get more sleep. Another week, here we go!

No comments: