Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mike + Beth + Lunden

Before we left for the beach I had a little session with some good friends of ours. Beth and Mike are our neighbors/new found friends/pastor and his wife. Lunden is their adorable little one year old whom Marlie likes to call Lundie.

Lunden didn't even make me get out my puppets or make silly noises or dance around like a crazy lady. She just looked at me and smiled her huge Lundie smile.

Oh my word, those eyes! I can't even handle her adorableness.
Thanks friends!

8 comments:

Julia said...

Holy cow, is she adorable!! And that hat is so sweet!

Jakki said...

She is adorable

Betsy said...

Wow, she is so cute. I haven't seen her since she was a few months old. Beautiful pictures, Erin.

Betsy

Katie said...

Consider Lu eaten. I have eaten her up.

Molly said...

oh, what a DOLL!

The Thrill of Hope said...

Those are PRECIOUS!!! Where did the Mom get that hat??? I need one for my daughter!

Kristin said...

Oh man... that is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

Nicolemiko said...

Lunden is gorgeous. You captured her beautifully. great shots.