Friday, September 18, 2009

emily - senior

Last weekend I met up with Emily for her senior session. She is so cute. How could we not take good pictures?





Of course we had to make a stop at my favorite tiny alley...





Can you tell I've been loving this door lately?



Thanks Emily!

By this time tomorrow the Duggins will be 1/4 of the way to the beach! We are off for some relaxing and playing and more relaxing. Blogging will be spotty. I might post a few times or I might drink a daiquiri instead. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote that you 'drink a daiquiri instead'!! Have fun on vacation, friend!
~Goz

JenHahn said...

Agreed, Goz. I'd go as far as to say I'd been disappointed if you blog on your vacation. Fill us in with cute Monkey-Pants-at-the-beach photos when you get back.

Jakki said...

What a pretty girl! Gorgeous shots...