Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Katie + Chris

Last week I met up with Chris and Katie for their engagement shoot.



We hung out in Lafayette Square for a while in some of my favorite places to shoot.



Chris had just bought Katie some of her favorite flowers so she brought them along to the shoot. I was so glad that she did. Love this shot..





Katie told me that they wanted to do some photos near water. I came up with the idea to go to the City Garden, a new park downtown. I'm not sure this is what she had in mind but we ended up getting some fun shots.







Thanks guys! Looking forward to your wedding!

2 comments:

JenHahn said...

The fountain shot is great! I need to check that place out with the kiddos.

firstborn studio said...

what a beautiful couple captured so perfectly with your great style!