Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

It was a nice Valentines Day around here. Church, lunch with family, some errands were run, then a fancy steak dinner at home with my Valentine. I even cooked some potatoes in my heart shaped pot. One of my favorite unexpected wedding gifts...



Every year Shane and I write in a Valentines Day journal. We each list 50 things we love about each other. I enjoy it every time. And its fun to read the lists from years past. When I took this photo today I was struck by how few pages were filled and how many were empty, and I smiled at the thought of how many more Valentines Days we will have together.



Thank you to all of you who have been praying for Beth and little Lily. She will be in the hospital for a while longer but is responding well to the treatment. I still haven't gotten to meet her sweet face because she's been tucked away healing up, but I can't wait to see those cheeks.

Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

No comments: