Thursday, January 22, 2009

goal #4

My final goal for the year is to take a weekend trip and be inspired. I have been craving to get out of town with my camera and explore. One random day last year my friend Amy called and said "Some time can we go on a barn finding trip?". To which I replied "Heck yeah we can." So this spring we are heading out in to the Missouri countryside to find some barns and some rest and some great shots. Now that is something to look forward to.

Last night was awesome. Monkey Pants was beside herself happy about seeing Elmo live and in action. It really was a good show. Dang those puppets can dance. There were a few empty seats by us so she just stood there and danced like crazy. She got so excited that at one point she took of one of her boots and threw it in to the aisle in front of her. It is a night that she probably won't remember, but I sure won't forget.


Tomorrow I have a date with a newborn baby boy in the morning and then its weigh in day. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: