Monday, January 12, 2009

etsy

Have you heard of esty.com? Oh man it is one of my favorite places to look for amazing things. And you can feel good about buying there because they are handmade items by people like me. Its good to buy handmade.

Here are some of my favorite purchases lately.

This fabulous business card holder by GracieDesigns


I had lilcubby make some custom booties like these for Marlie for one of her flower girl gigs...


And I got this awesome camera strap a couple months back by jrene.


People ask me quite often if I have an etsy shop. It has been on my list of things to do for a long time and now I can officially say "Why yes I do." You can click here to go to my shop.

etsy... its a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Etsy.com is my all-time favorite way to spend time on the internet. Glad to see you set up shop there.

Kelley Grace said...

Thank You so much for including me