Friday, August 8, 2008

randomness

Hello there Friday. Today so far I have run around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready to leave for the weekend. We are going to a wedding of a guy that was in the youth group that we used to lead. That’s right, one of our youth kids is getting married. We have known him since he was in 5th grade. This further confirms the fact that I am officially old. Anywhoo, it should be a lot of fun. Shane is on his way home from the airport right this moment with some sweet friends of ours that we haven’t seen in a long time. Can’t wait! Plus, we decided to leave Monkey Pants here with her grandparents so that will be a nice break. I wish we could bring her but one teething toddler + a long car ride + two late nights + 4 adults sharing one hotel room = a really bad idea. Sorry Monkey.

But more importantly did you here that apparently they found Bigfoot? Shane came home yesterday and told me this very fact like there was absolutely no question that it was true since he heard about it on his favorite talk radio show. Some Bigfoot tracker (there are people that do that?) says he was tracking a family of sasquatches and happened upon the dead body of an adult Bigfoot. For real? I don’t know. They are supposed to release the data in the next few weeks. Weird.

My friend Beth had a sighting of her own today. I received a text from her a few minutes ago that said “Just spotted, a man running in tight silky boxers.” I don’t know, it sounds like it could have been a sasquatch to me.

No comments: