Saturday, November 1, 2008

monkey and more minis

As promised here is monkey in action on Halloween night...
Playing with Tater (my mom's dog who was dressed as a bumble bee).

Running up to her first house. Somehow she knew just what to do...

And showing me her first piece of candy. She prefers her candy with the wrapper on...

Awe. I'm kind of sad its over. I guess I can put her in that monkey suit whenever I want right?

And now for more minis. Every year a local real estate company, Nolting Real Estate, offers two mini shoot days for their past clients. This year I was honored to be the photographer. Last Sunday we held shoots in Long View Farm Park and here are some of my favorites from the day...




Tomorrow I have seven more mini shoots for Nolting. Yikes! Tis the season for photos I guess.

No comments: