Friday, February 27, 2009

another one bites the dust...

THE BAD:

I am the next victim of the stomach funk.

Date night will likely be canceled tonight.

I feel like junk.


THE GOOD:

Shane's class was canceled last night bringing him home just before I had my
head in the toilet.

Marlie seems to be on the mend finally.

My in-laws are taking Marlie today so I can puke alone.

I dragged myself to weigh in at WW and lost 2.2 lbs for a total of 13.6 lbs lost. (say what you want but I am taking advantage of the only upside of having the stomach flu and you still have to pay if you don't go.)

All the hype about popsicles is true. They taste great when you feel sick.


a side note: The popsicles I got have jokes on the stick. How cute right? I was eating my cherry popsicle thinking how great it tasted and feeling nostalgic about childhood summers. When I got to the joke it was..

"What kind of feet are on your face?"

answer: "crows feet"

Thank you popsicle people. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOpe everyone feels better soon!!! Hopefully this will be the last illness for a while-spring is on its way! Take care. Loved the popsicle joke-NOT FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

oh yuck. My house just got over the stomach flu. I'm down 12 lbs in 3 days! yuck.yuck.yuck.