Monday, November 28, 2011

Amy & Mark get married

A few weekends ago Amy & Mark got married in a tiny little chapel with their families in Columbia, Missouri and celebrated afterward at a big party with friends and more family. Before you get your panties in a bunch about how I said I'm not doing wedding photography anymore, Amy is one of my nearest and dearest friends and so, of course, I jumped at the chance to be her photographer!

Isn't she the cutest bride you have ever seen?


And she married this tall handsome guy...



It was a gorgeous day to get married and everything about the wedding was perfectly Amy and Mark. Click here to see an slideshow of the day or scroll down to see a few more of my favorite shots. Love you guys, Congratulations!





1 comment:

Emily S. said...

Miss Erin, your session turnaround puts me to SHAME. I mean, didn't you JUST shoot this?! Wow!

And LOVE your compositions on many of these. I am in a comp. rut, so I am EXTRA impressed when I see other photogs still thinking of new ideas.

Nice work!