Thursday, November 3, 2011

John and Lindsey + Caroline

One of the things I really love about my job is watching the lives of my clients unfold. A few years ago John contacted me about coming along with him and secretly documenting his proposal to Lindsey. It was so fun watching her reaction when he got down on one knee and capturing such an important moment for them in photos. A year or so later I had the pleasure of being their wedding photographer.



I was excited to hear from John and Lindsey this year that they were expecting their first child and honored that I would get to do their maternity and newborn photos.



Caroline surprised everyone by making her entrance a few weeks early. Good thing we that maternity session in when we did! What a beautiful family...





Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!

2 comments:

Horoscopo gratis said...

That i frequently examine your blog and always believe that it is very interesting. Idea ?t had been time my spouse and i tell you…Hold up the great succeed

Duego said...

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.