Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tate Boy - 6 mos 6 days



Tate Boy, I can't believe you are six months old already. Its all going a little too fast for me. I thought sure you would have lots of dark hair and hazel eyes and here you are with those baby blues and peach fuzz. I love it. You got your first tooth last week. You are so sweet and gentle. You have been trying out your voice a lot lately and so far you sound just like Prince when you scream. Its hard to remember what life was like before you were around. We love having you in our family.

3 comments:

Erin Brady said...

I love this picture, Erin. So sweet.

Non said...

Oh Tate. I could kiss that round, bald head, tiny chin and blue blue eyes all day! And those cheeks …

Emily S. said...

Lucy is 6 mo. today. I COMPLETELY agree about it coming up so fast... and I am also boggled by the hair/eyes of my baby-- not what I expected at all!

Love the pic... Happy 6-mo to the Tate man...