Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hays Baby 3.5 mos

Remember how I had a baby 3.5 months ago? Poor Hays Baby, things have been so nuts that I have barely taken any pictures of him. Here he is in all his adorable glory.


He is the sweetest, most laid back little guy ever. He has squishy cheeks. His eyes look like they are going to be hazel like mine and Marlie's. He has a big bald spot on the back of his head. Even though you can't tell in these photos he loves to smile. He naps like a champ and sleeps pretty darn good at night too. He is already on his second type of antibiotic. Poor guy, winter baby with two germy siblings.



He is my third baby. He spends more time in the bouncy seat or swing then I would like. He cries a little bit more/longer because I have two others to care for as well. I don't get to stare at him lovingly for hours on end like I did with my first. But, I'm more relaxed this time around. I don't worry as much about the little things. I know that hard nights are a phase, that colds come and go, that its OK if he has to cry for a little bit, and that he is well taken care of and loved and that is all that really matters.

I love you Hays Baby. Thanks for going with the flow and being part of this crazy little family.

No comments: