Wednesday, February 16, 2011

wrapping up work

Five or so months ago I wrote out a list in my office of all the work related projects that had to be completed before the baby arrived. I'm a visual person you know. I had to have something to look at...things to cross off. It was a long list folks. I wasn't sure it would really all get done. But one by one I've crossed things off and all be darned if I'm not almost totally finished with some time to spare...or sleep.



I've had my last photo shoots before my maternity leave with a few adorable little girls. Here are some of my favorite shots...

Tiny miss Anneka....





Little miss Lauren...





Sweet little Lucy...





Not only do I feel pretty good about getting work accomplished, but this past weekend two of my besties came over and spent the day helping me get the baby's room ready. Clothes are folded and put away and there is even a crib to put this child in. Hallelujah! Pictures coming soon after I finish some decorating.

They even spoiled me with some frozen meals for these last few weeks, some awesome jammies for the hospital, and took me out to my favorite restaurant for dinner. Thanks Amy and Beth! Seriously, what would I do without you?



To top it all off, it has been amazingly warm here this week. The ice is finally melting and Marlie and I have been on two walks in two days. I know it will probably get cold again before it stays warm, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts. I bought a bunch of red tulips yesterday just because it means spring is so close! Tomorrow...a visit to the zoo perhaps?

No comments: